I am choosing to start an online blog because most of my family is long distance and I realize that keeping in touch with them and having them be able to keep track of my transition without it would be fairly complicated. This way I can update regularly and if they want to know how I'm doing and where I am in my process, all they have to do is sign in. I will be updating as frequently as possible and adding videos as well so that everyone can see where I'm at. I realize that some changes are going to come fairly quickly and this can be scary and confusing for some of you, I would like to send out and open invitation to any and all of my friends and family that I am here to answer any question and/or concern or if anyone just wants to touch base and have I chat. Feel free to contact me anytime. ANYTIME!


Thursday, May 13, 2010

Third Times the Charm...

Yesterday my does got increased to 75mg, that means I'm almost at the highest dose there is, which is 100mg. I think I'm going to start seeing some changes soon, I don't know what they are yet but I feel like my body is doing something. It's hard to explain, I just feel more masculine. Also, I've gained a noticeable amount of weight, I'm not sure how much because I don't own a scale but I'm visibly bigger. My upper body and my stomach are getting large, which means I'm going to have to hit the gym soon; beer belly is not hot. I've been noticing more acne which sucks, I was hoping I'd be lucky and not get any seeing as how I didn't get any when I was young (the first time I went through puberty). My doctor said she thinks my voice is lower, which I haven't noticed. It's really hard to keep track of little changes because I'm with myself 24 hrs a day and some of the changes are so slight and they happened so gradually that I've just had time to get use to them. On a side note, I got my hair cut, I think it looks more masculine, I really love it. Also, I got a new bike, my goal this summer, since I quit smoking, is to get in shape. I'm going to ride my bike everyone and go to the gym. I posted some videos, I hope you like them, I'll be putting a new one up next week since it will be 8 weeks on T.