Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Spread the word...
Today is a great day. I got my second shot of T at 50mg and I'm feeling great. I sent out a Facebook message yesterday to allow everyone who knows me be aware of what's going on. It was a huge step in my transition because it informed a lot of people that I see everyday everything that I haven't told them, and how I'd prefer to be acknowledged. I sent them out assuming not to hear much back and to probably receive a few negative reactions but I was overwhelmed with how amazing and accepting everyone has been, especially people whom I haven't seen in years. It was a great feeling to know that people care and that they respect my choice to pursue my goals. On another note, I sent out my family letters a week ago and have yet to hear anything back. I'm trying to remain positive about it and let them have time to think about it. I've got my mom and my sister on my side for now and that's a great reassurance. My support network is vastly larger than I could have ever imagined and for that I'm truly lucky. I'm, hopefully, going to be uploading a few videos today so keep posted. Thanks again to everyone for being so positive and supportive. You all have made a huge impact.