Friday, June 4, 2010
Surf's Up...
It's been awhile since I last posted, I've been a little distracted these days. I feel like I've been riding this wave of love and support for the last couple of weeks and it's been awesome. I finally feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Thank you to all the people in my life who have sent me messages, I may not have responded to every one but please know that each and every word of acceptance and love has put a smile on my face and warmed my heart. I'm truly touched to see how understanding the world can be. Also, it was my birthday 0n Wed June 2nd, I'm now 25 years old. Some changes that I've noticed from the testosterone are some facial hair growing in (I've got a 14-year-old-boy-mustache), a lot of weight gain (I'm 10-15 lbs heavier than I was 2 months ago), increase in upper body muscle mass, and acne (which isn't really that bad, but still more than I've ever had in my life). I think I look a little different but not that much, I'm still really looking forward to when my voice starts to drop, which so far hasn't happened. I'll try to be more on top of posting videos so that you guys can actually see my changes. Also, there is a little thing in the sidebar that says "SUBSCRIBE" if you click on that you can sign up so that you get a notification when I post something new on my blog.