Thursday, April 8, 2010
Mach 3 time...
Yesterday was my third shot of testosterone (from here on in referred to as T), and also the first time I shaved my face. I didn't have any facial hair really, just a whole lot of peach fuzz, which is now gone. Part of me is hoping that the old wives' tale is true about shaving and having it grow in thicker and coarser the next time. I bought myself a trusty Gillette Mach 3 because apparently that's what all the cool kids are using these days. I made a video that I'll be posting so you can watch me shave for real. Other than that, I feel relatively the same as far as hormonal changes go. I thought I would be feeling a lot more aggressive and have more mood swings once I started taking T but I actually feel that my mood swings and aggression have lessened. I generally feel more calm and collected and less likely to lash out when I'm angry. The only changes I've noticed are my sudden need to quench my undying thirst (I'm basically drinking water non-stop), my incredibly dry skin, I seem to get more tired more often and I need more sleep than before, and I need to eat on a more regular basis. Maybe a little big of weight gain but not enough to count as anything major. Looking forward to when my voice starts to drop. That's all for now I think.